Sunday 3 February 2019

Valentine Special #2 Heart shaped gift box










Hello everybody!

I am proudly presenting you my second Valentine Special today, a heart shaped gift box constructed from scratch!
Its in Ferrari red and just perfect for a piece of jewellery or even a proposal ring i think.

This box is completely hand made and not just a heart shaped box that i just decorated!
It is all made by hand and the how to is not a secret!

I made a tutorial for this precious piece which is available in my Etsy store for a small fee.
You can find it here:



I am also featuring a little Youtube video of this box on my channel, watch it here and see the beautiful details close up:



I have also created a matching valentines bouquet as you can see in the pictures above and the tutorial for that is free and available on my Youtube channel, too.




If you like my work, please support it by subscribing to my blog and/or my channel, thank you.

Bye for now and thanks for dropping by today!

JoJo xx