Tuesday 29 January 2019

Valentine bouquet in tuxedo card









Hello and  good evening

with Valentine`s day approaching fast i decided to work on a tuxedo card holding a burlap flower bouquet and a Valentine`s message.

The burlap flowers are all hand made and  the tuxedo card was decorated with the beautiful roses DSP from stampin up which i still have in my stash.

The die cut swirls are also SU and i think the bouquet looks very pretty.

Surely this is something unusual and yet simple and quick to make to surprise someone on Valentines day with a little love message.

I used pearls, Rhine stones and gem stones to decorate the card, the swirls and the burlap flowers themselves and think it all looks absolutely great together!

I`m not sure if i should do a tutorial on this as there are plenty tutorials out there already for tuxedo cards and burlap flowers.. however. let me know what you think and thanks for dropping by tonight!

I am off to complete my tax return tonight so i must admit its a bit last minute this year but never mind... i have to go now 

bye folks and have a good night

JoJo xx