Monday 18 February 2019

The Book Box












Hello folks,

here is my newest project, a very sturdy book box that measures 5" x 5"  x 2" .

I used the winter wonderland DSP from Crafters companion and their snowflake dies and leaves dies from the same theme to create the decorative elements.

You can watch a little teaser video here , featuring a second book box i created using the Moroccan paper range from Docrafts this time!


The second book box was created for the PDF tutorial which is now available in my Etsy store here:


The tutorial has more than 25 detail pictures in it in addition to detailed step by step instructions which will allow even beginners to follow the tutorial and successfully create their own version of the book box.

The tutorial is only £ 4.50 and your purchase allows me to fund my hobby and create more wonderful projects for everybody to enjoy, so thank you for supporting  me with your purchase, its much appreciated.

I added loads of flat headed Rhinestones to the outside of my boxes and the whole thing is very blingy but i love the extra sparkle!

This box is ideal for all sorts of keepsakes, as it has a inside lid to cover up its contents it is also a very nice gift box for a young girl to hide her secret possessions like love letters, photographs of loved ones or even their first make up items!

Anything really works and the box is a very pretty decoration on any shelf i think.


Thanks for dropping by today 

JoJo xx