Monday 12 March 2018

Mini Quilt made from DSP Moroccan Nights









Good evening everybody,

here is the second mini quilt i made today, and it is using the Moroccan Nights DSP, the Eastern Palace dies and features Brusho in the center piece plus a few metal embellishments!

This quilt is 8" x 8" and the center piece is 5" x 5".
Everything is sown by machine and is freehand embroidered with the darning foot.
I used the green Brusho powder on my very vanilla card stock and spritzed it with water before stitching my die cut medallion on it.

This technique is fascinating and i am surely going to make more of these! The mini quilts make perfect wall decorations when framed but they can also be used for book covers, card making and many more subjects.

I will be announcing the date of my first workshop featuring this technique shortly so dont miss out!
Please find below the material list for easy reference.
Have a good evening and thanks for visiting my blog tonight.
Bye for now
JoJo xx
Product List