Monday 12 March 2018

Mini quilt made from DSP "true gentleman"









Good evening dear friends,

today, i want to show you this mini quilt that combines freehand embroidery, quilting, die cutting and stamping on one piece!

I used the true gentleman DSP to create the quilt, and used the detailed dragonfly dies to create my appliques.
I also stamped the background with timeless textures stamp set in crumb cake and soft suede before embroidering the dragonflies to the very vanilla card stock.

Once my design was complete i sew the distressed panel onto my quilt, then added three colour matching paper flowers to it - et voila!

I just love to create different stuff and this quilt has the size 8 1/4"  x 11 3/4" and can be framed of course.
The quilting technique allows to create book covers, pictures and card center pieces, to name just a few.
I will very soon hold a workshop for this technique at the Allendale Forge Studios, so stay tuned!

Thanks for dropping by today and have a good evening

JoJo xx

Product List