Saturday 24 March 2018

Concertina folded mini album delightful Daisy & oh so eclectic

















Hello everybody,

i hope you all have made it through the awful winter conditions that have dominated the past 4 weeks.. i  got snowed in for a full 9 days and two weeks later again for another 2 days and on top got a nasty episode of the current flu going round.. so i was most of the time out of order or busy shovelling snow!
Hence it took me a while to make a new paper project, as all my paper craft stash is in my Studio, which i was unable to even get to most days in February!

Thanks god it currently looks a lot like spring has sprung and i am back to my studio, and so i created this gorgeous mini album that has no spine and can be opened from both sides!

The pictures above don`t do the album justice, so i will add a little teaser video for this project on my
  

in due course.

here it is:


The album is really very interactive, and there are loads of hidden spots and tags to be discovered. I think i might not put it up for sale in my shop but rather use it for the pics i will be taking in Telford on 7th of April when my team and i will be attending the onstage local event!

I am also putting the very large tutorial together for this project, and it is now available  in my Etsy store, so if you are interested, find it here 


I used the delightful daisy DSP and added the die cut elements of the oh so eclectic die set plus a few flourishes and leaves dies from a different brand and i love the way it has come out!

This album has 11 double pages and can hold a lot of pictures, tickets, and other stuff one would want to keep as a memory and it took me 2 days to make it although i am not an inexperienced crafter.
Still, it was a lot of cutting, scoring and designing to put this design together.
It was good fun to make and is a really big project as every single page has a different layout and design. Do you want to challenge yourself? Then this is the right project for you!

Thanks for reading all this and happy crafting

JoJo xx

Product List