Friday 21 July 2017

My Entry to the Global Design Project #GDP096 Challenge









 


Good afternoon dear friends,

i have just finished my this week´s entry for the Global Design Challenge #GDP096!

This weeks challenge was to CASE this card:



The Global Design Challenge is open for everybody so why dont you join the fun and create your own entry?

You can read more about the challenge and about how to enter here:




My card measures 5" x 7" and i used chocolate chip card stock to cut out a 3 1/2" square for my front.
I also used my  chocolate chip ink pad to spritz the card base very lightly with the ink, as well a a white 3" x 3" panel. I also used a brush to add random texture to it.
I die cut the twig and the leaf from chocolate chip card stock and layered the skeleton leaf on a die cut piece of vellum that matches the shape.
I wrapped silver wire around my white panel before layering my panel onto the brown panel, using dimensionals to add some depth.

I the stamped my sentiment in chocolate chip an white card stock and used the label me pretty punch to puch it out. I also wrapped silver wire around it before gluing it to my card front, and that was my card finished!
I think this card is fab as a sympathy card and i very elegant and sleek.

let me know what you think of it and thanks for dropping by today.

JoJo xx

Product List