Saturday 22 July 2017

My 2nd Entry to the Global Design Project #GDP096 Challenge









Good morning friends,

this is my 2nd entry to the GDP Challenge  #GDP096, and this time i went for a bold colour combnation of lemon lime twist and berry burst!

I created a card base 4" x 6" in lemon lime twist and teamed it up with berry burst to die cut my front panels from.
I used the sheet music background stamp and the oh so eclectic stamp & die bundle to embellish the card front.
The square shaped pieces have been die cut from the stitched shapes framelits die set and i also stamped the smaller piece with the sheet music background stamp in colour-coordingating lemon me twist.
I layered it all with dimensionals to add some depth and inked the edges of the card with lemon lime twist again to finish it off.

The sentiment was stamped in berry burst and i cut it to the banner shape by hand.

This card has a matching envelope made from DSP in pink & white and it measured 8 1/2" and i used the envelope punch board to create the envelope for this card.

The current challenge is to CASE ( CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit ) this card here:

If you would like to join the challenge or learn more about it, please read more here.


Looking forward to your comments and have a nice weekend!
Bye for now

JoJo xx


Product List