Thursday 20 July 2017

3D Box Toppers Free Video Tutorial is out now!










Good evening  my friends,

i am happy to finally be able to present you my newest tutorial!

I made the two toppers you can see here on the pictures during the video, and i hope you will give them a try, too.
All you need is 8 circles of any size, ( mine were 2" circles) and fold them 4 x as explained in the video.
The way you arrange them allows for 3 different styles with just one fold and these toppers arevery versatile and eye catching due to their 3D properties and will pimp any box in an instant!
easy to make this project is suitable for beginners,too!

Have fun creating yur own toppers and let me please see your makes in my Facebook group!

Not a member yet?
Enter my group here:


You can enjoy the free tutorial here:


 

Have a nice evening and thanks for dropping by!
JoJo xx


Product List