Wednesday 5 April 2017

En Francais meets copper bunch of flowers






Good afternoon!

Here is my 2nd make for today, and i am really really pleased how this card has come out!
The card base is 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" in chocolate chip dark brown card stock, and the white front panel measures 5" x 6".
I made myself a stencil for my stamp, and layered the stencil over my card front, stamping the" en francais" background stamp in chocolate chip over it.
This left my car front with the stamp only in the center of the white card front.
I then stamped flowers from the stamp set flower shop with versamark on white card stock, heat embssing it in copper.
From the stamp set so in love i used the tiny flower and the leafs, and i also heat embossed those.
I used my pansy punch to cut out my big flowers, the rest of my stamping was fussy- cut .

Arranging the flowers as seen on the card front with liquid glue, i added a white ribbon and a few pearl embellishments to finish my card off.
For the inside i created a white insert with punched corners, using the trio corner punch.

I love this card just the way it is and it can be used for all kinds of occasions!

The shopping list is posted below, so i hope i can inspire you to get crafting, too!

Have a nice evening  and thanks for dropping by

JoJo xx

Product List
Bone Folder
£6.25
Glue Dots
£4.75
Versamark Pad
£7.75
En Français Wood-mount Stamp Set
En Français Wood-mount Stamp Set
£15.95
Curvy Corner Trio Punch
Curvy Corner Trio Punch
£18.00
Pansy Punch
£14.50
Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Whisper White 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
£4.50