Wednesday 5 April 2017

Succulent garden table decoration







Good afternoon folks,

i was browsing the current catalogue for some inspiration, and i came across the vertical garden project kit... and it caught my eye.
Apparently, i did not have the kit at home, but i had the dies for the succulent flowers at home.. and loads of card stock... so i decided to improvise, and create my own garden.

And this is  what i have come up with now!
I die cut loads of different sized succulent flowers from the die set, using very vanilla, melon mambo and wild wasabi card stock.

I crimped loads of black paper that i cut in really thin strips, and created a box with the the envelope punch board from brown card stock.
I used my crimped paper to fill my box and started decorating my flowers on it, just randomly.
I then took silver thin wire and wrapped it around my garden, going criss cross and securing my flowers in place.
I also used pearls and lined them up on to my wire before wrapping it around the garden, so that i could randomly put them in place,too.

To finish it off i die cut a circle in black and a scalloped circle in very vanilla, stamping my sentiment from the so in love stamp set.
I heat embossed the sentiment on the black circle, covering it up with the sentiment on the scalloped circle.
I punched a hole into my circles and used a thin ribbon to tie the tag to my garden with a pretty bow.

And that was my own vertical garden done!
I just love the way it has come out and won´t be giving this away to anyone but myself!

The little video is just there for eye candy , i don´t think you would need a tutorial for this as its not difficult to create a similar garden just from the instructions  i am giving here, would you? 

Shopping list is posted below as always.
Thanks for watching and have a nice afternoon

JoJo xx
Product List