Friday 31 March 2017

Moroccan nights meets ribbon dispensers!











Hello and good afternoon my dear friends,

i was busy crafting  along, trying to get the measurements right for my ribbon dispensers. Apparently, i got it right in the end!

The large one holds up to 6 standard spools, and the smaller one holds 12 of the small spools you usually get in craft shops.

I love the moroccan nights designer paper series, and have already created card holders earlier on the other week.
You can see in the pictures how beautifully it all goes together, and my desk is looking very organized and tidy and at the same time really beautifully decorated, and i just love it!

I created the side panels of both dispensers with the make a medallion stamp set i got for free during Sale-A-Bration, and i think it creates lovely medallions that go well with the oriental look.

Today, the Sale-A-Bration promotion ends and it´s your last chance to lay your hands on any free item today, if you place your qualifying order.
There are loads of super cute stamp sets, ribbons, designer papers and more to get, so hurry before it´s all dusted and done!

I will do a tutorial on the smaller one if you want me to, but for the large one there are about 25 different tutorials online, so i don´t think i really need to do one for the bigger size, do i?

Thanks for dropping by and i hope you admire my workdesk decorations that are highly functional, too!

Have a nice evening and bye for now

JoJo xx

Product List