Friday 31 March 2017

Hooray! I cannot believe how good things went!



Hello friends,

i am so happy i just need to air what i have achieved within only 6 weeks of being a stampin up! demonstrator!

I re-joined SU on 15.2.2017 under a new up line after  a break of 10 month due to personal reasons.
Since then i have already achieved my Quick Start after only 4 weeks, which is to reach a certain selling volume , normally to be achieved within the first 3 month!

As  a result of this, i was awarded 5000 Flex points ( a SU internal bonus system ).
I also qualified for a free stamp set because i reached the target of 300 CSV ( SU internal measurement to compare turn over in different currencies ) even before April 2017.

Further more, i qualified for 2 more free stamp sets because i exceeded the  March turnover limit of 1000 CSV to qualify, too.

I am now only 400 CSV short of qualifying for Bronze Elite, which will give me 25% direct earning on all my sales in future instead of 20%.

And, even better than this,  my March overall sales qualify for 7 % deferred income, leaving me for March with earnings of  almost 300 Pounds ,direct and deferred earnings combined.

I must say i am over the moon with my achievements in only just 6 weeks and  i can honestly say that this time,i haven´t regretted having  started my SU journey again.

I just love the products and cannot wait for the launch of the new catalogue in May, and i am sure pre- orders in April will bring me to Bronze Elite by the end f April.

How cool is that? 

I have done nothing but crafting with my favourite products and been posting them here on my blog... i just love that i can indulge in crafting  on an almost daily base, and instead of spending money on craft stash, i am earning money with it. Couldn´t get any better, could`it?

So if you are thinking of joining my team, please join today, on the last day of Sale-A-Bration, because you will get 2 stamp sets for free on top of your starter kit only today!
From tomorrow on, you will not get this extra bonus when signing up, and  i just want everybody to get the most out of this business opportunity!


Thanks for considering joining my team today and see you soon!

In case you have got any questions left about the job, please don´t hesitate to contact me!

Bye for now and speak soon

JoJo xx