Thursday 30 March 2017

Beautiful Dome Card, very easy to make







Good afternoon ladies and gents,

i came across a video tutorial from a fellow stampin up demonstrator, who had created this sort of dome shaped card, and  i instantly loved the idea and made my own version of it.

Unfortunately, i did not bookmark her video so i am struggling to find it back now to give her credits.. i also don´t recall her name... if anybody knows who invented this shape, please let me know the name and  i will add it here, thank you.

I just love the idea of the aperture being dome shaped, and it adds a very pretty dimensional effect to any card, doesn´t it?
It instantly makes you wanting to look inside to see what´s there, and that´s why i embossed the background too so that upon a close up, there is still something more to discover but just the sentiment!
I am going to give you my measurements in a few minutes , plus my shopping list as usual.
Some of my stash i used here are not stampin up, like the embossing folder and the dies for the aperture, but i suggested alternatives from stampin up as you can see in the list below.

In the mean time, enjoy the little video and the pictures.
Thanks for your interest and for dropping by!

JoJo xx


Product List