Saturday 18 March 2017

Hooray! It´s Sale- A-Bration time!




 

Good morning fellow crafters!

As you all know, our Sale- A- Bration promotion is coming to an end on 31.3.2017, and it´s getting time to place your orders if you want to lay your hands on our free Sale-A-Bration items!

Today´s card features the free stamp set reverse words with two huge stamps, saying hooray and cheers, and i used it to make this card from it.
I love how it has come out, as i was experimenting with inks , spritzed water, an aperture i die cut to my card front and a shaker element to it...

The flowers from the flower shop stamp set added the floral side to this colourful card which cheered me up instantly!
What do you think of my creation?

I am going to put the shopping list and card measurements on in a few minutes for you all to have a look and maybe have a go at this card, too.

Please feel free to use my designs for your own cards and makes, i am posting my creations to be an inspiration for others and do not claim copyrights as i think it´s ridiculous how some people act when it comes to a design that is similar to something they have done before, too.

I am not the inventor of apertures, or the stampin up! stamp images, nor have i invented or created the colours and inks i used for this card or die-cutting as a process in general,  or greeting cards generally... i am not the first to use acetate to create windows and add sequins behind it, i used all of these inventions others made to arrange the individual elements in the way as pictured today.

Does this make my card a copyright? I don´t think so, and even if it was, still i am posting it to the world to be seen and liked and to inspire others to do the same.

This is the reason why i am running my blog , my Youtube channel and my Facebook group.
So join me in the fun of creating and crafting, your attention is much appreciated.

Bye for now

JoJo xx

Card measurements:

5 3/4" x 5 1/4 " in white, fold on the top.
 aperture measures 3 5/8" x 2 3/8"
aperture frame measures 4 1/8" x 2 7/8" outer measurements, width is 1/4"
white panel below aperture measures1 1/4" x4 1/8"
 pink panel on top of white panel measures 3 7/8" x 1"

Product List