Saturday 18 March 2017

Another project, realized with free Sale-A-Bration stamp set






Good afternoon, 

here is my second make for today, and it´s a self closing faceted box, quite large for bigger gifts or a whole bag of sweets!

i realized this project with our beautiful and free Sale-A-Bration stamp set Delicate Details , which contains about 5 different lace stamps, and i just love all of them!

I am so glad i chose this set when i ordered the last time, because it didn´t fall short from my expectations ,and the best part was, i got it for free!

Our Sale-A-Bration promotion must end on 31.3.2017, so there is still time to place a qualifying order, but hurry, the free items are only subject to stock availability!

If you want to find out what else is there to grab, please click here.

My card stock for this project was from the neutrals range, basic gray, 
and i used a piece of 8 1/4" x 7 ".
I scored it on the long side at 3 7/8 " and 7 3/4", then turned it to the right, short side up, and scored it at 1 1/4" and 6 1/8"
then i found the center between the two sections  my score lines had created on the long side, and scored down from the centers to the first the line  i would meet when scoring down, this being the 1 1/4" score line of the short side.
After that, i would need to score from the center mark in my wide partitions with the help of a ruler to the corners of the other score line of the short side, creating triangles.

Now i would burnish my score lines and cut  open the score lines in the 1 1/4" section and on the opposite side , too. 
I would get rid of the two smallest sections above and below the closing flap, and that would  be all the cutting done.
I now stamped my lace borders and my rose stamp as seen in the pictures, using the early espresso stamp pad, and after that i put my box together, closing up the side flap first, then folding the 4 bits inwards to form the bottom of my box, finishing it off with a nice white bow tied to the top and basic pearl embellishments above and below my stamped lace borders and one pearl to the center of my rose.

Below, you will find the shopping list and i hope you like my version of this box. The internet is full of tutorials for this shape, however, i have created my own size of this type of box, using nobody´s measurements but my own, so credits will go to myself for this creation.

thanks for dropping by and i hope you will take advantage of our promotional offers and get your favourite stamp set for free as i did!
Have a nice evening and bye for now

JoJo xx




Product List