Friday 17 March 2017

A gatefold mini album featuring moroccan nights designer papers from SU











Good evening my friends,

i was very quiet and almost invisible today, but this was only due to me being overly busy with crafting and designing this little project!

I was videoing at the same time whilst being in the process of making it, and am currently uploading loads of video sections that i still need to edit before the tutorial for this bit can go online!

So please indulge in the pictures for the time being, it won´t be long and the tutorial will be online, too.

Now with this beautiful album , which took me approx. 4 hrs of crafting time to make it, i hope to exceed your expectations. I followed  video tutorial from a certain Alexandra M. who has originally designed the measurements and the template for the album, so i cannot claim credits for that. However, the finish of my album is completely designed by me, using SU designer paper, stamps and embellishments, creating my very own version of this.
It features various pockets, flaps and tags to add pictures or other keepsakes too, so every page of this album is quite complex to make and challenged my skills.

I used the beautiful and very oriental designer paper Moroccan nights from stampin up! and i love the  colour coordination of the various patterns that all go nicely together.
The shopping list of used material will be online below this post shortly, too, but i am also working on this currently.

There were a few items that stampin up! doesn´t sell, e.g. the chip board, the feathers and my sparkly tiger eye Rhine stone.
I am still thinking about adding some metal embellishments to the album but i would need to order them in first anyway, so this has to wait for now.

I am posting the project now and will add the shopping list as well as the detailed measurements in due course.


Thanks for your patience and  for dropping by, have a nice evening and let me know what you think of this album!

JoJo xx


Product List