Saturday 1 April 2017

Moroccan Star Card !










Good afternoon my fellow crafting friends,

today, i want to show you my star fold card, decorated with the beautiful moroccan nights designer paper series from stampin up!.

I love the oriental flair that this suite has got, and  i cannot wait for next week´s delivery, when more of this beautiful paper will arrive!

I closed the card up with a belly band that has got an elastic ribbon attached to the stamped panels, i created the front embellishment with the "Make a Medallion"  and the "Moroccan Nights" stamp set.

I admit i also used tons of rhinestone embellishments too because i just love  the blinggy look it gives immediately to any project- i´m a blinggy girl, i must confess!


The card was made from a 11 3/4" x 11 3/4" piece of green card stock, and i must say, creating the triangle shape from the square is a bit of a complicated process, so i think i´s rather make a tutorial for it then trying to explain it here.
So if you are keen on a tutorial, please drop me a comment.

I hope you are enjoying my little teaser video as well and i am off, doing another tutorial for you folks about how to develop the measurements right for a ribbon dispenser, tailor made to the size of your spools.

Bye for now and thanks for looking!
JoJo xx


Product List