Thursday 16 March 2017

Flower shop shaker card




Good evening @all,

i jut wanted to show you a card i made almost one year ago, but i came across this picture when looking for something else in the depth of my computer.

It is one of the designs i did in my weekly card ´n cuppa meetings, where i meet with fellow crafters, craft a simple design together, have a chit chat and some cuppas, and go through catalogues and promotions to get the best deal on their orders.

I am planning to reinvent these meetings and will be starting off in April , so watch this space if you are interested in joining because dates and venues will be posted here!

I hope you are enjoying my tutorials and my blog and thanks for reading all this and coming back!
Have a good night and bye for now

JoJoxx
Product List