Thursday 16 March 2017

Lift me up! slide out card







Good afternoon everybody,

today, i want to introduce my version of the Lift me up! theme...
this interactive card slides out a hot air ballon to the top of the card when you pull the message card at the bottom out.. inside, it has a pouch to hold some cash.

I really love the free Sale- A-Bration designer paper i got for free with my last order and it was just perfect for this cute little card which measures 6" x 4".

I will run my first local workshop shortly where i will teach you how i have refined the mechanism so that the hot air balloon can slide out with only a very small attaching point!

If you are interested in learning how to do this type of cards, make sure you don´t miss out on my workshop. Simply subscribe to my blog and follow my posts!

As pictures are never as good as a video, please watch how beautiful this card is.

Thanks for dropping by and below you find the list of stampin up ! stash that i used for this project.


Have a good evening and bye for now

JoJo xx

Product List