Sunday 12 March 2017

Felted Easter bunny on a cute 4 egg box





Hello friends,

today i felted this cute little bunny and i love the way it has come out...so i felt it needed its own egg box to be presented!
Stampin up! currently sells these 4 egg egg boxes and they are so easy to tint with  our spritz bottles and refill inks... I stamped the belly band with the free Sale-A-Bration Hey Chick stamp set, and stamped the sentiment on my turquoise card stock, punching it out with my 1 1/2" circle punch, layering it on a purple glitter card stock circle of 1 3/4" using dimensionals.
To colour the egg bx in, just fill your spritz bottle with water and add purple ink to it, then spritz your egg carton all over until evenly coloured. Set aside to dry.
My belly band measured 3" wide and was made from 2 bits of card stock, each of it 7" long.

I hope you like my egg box and my felted little bunny !

Have a nice evening and until tomorrow!

JoJo xx

Product List