Sunday 12 March 2017

Flower in a Jar!



Good evening everbody,

i received the quarterly stampin up success! magazine that all the demonstrators get sent out by mail and there was a beautiful home decoration idea in it, and i decided to quickly make one like the one featured in the magazine to show it to you!

Does it not look fab? Paper crafting does not always mean doing cards or boxes, gift wraps or other stuff.. it also means to create easy, fast and most beautiful home decor, too!
I used the succulents framelits die set and just cut out 3 or 4 layers of each size in 3 different colours, and layered them, using wet glue to keep them in place.
For the center of my succulent flower i used a scrap piece of whisper white card stock, cut it in fringes , rolled it up and feathered out the fringes to be my center.  

I then simply put it inside my empty jam jar and added a bit of crushed paper strips in pink to the bottom before putting the lid back on, and there it was!

I cannot claim credit for the idea as its not designed by me, but i just loved the look and decided you all need to see it, and i hope you like it, too.
Thanks for dropping by and have a nice evening, too!

JoJo xx


Product List