Monday 13 March 2017

Botanical builder die set meets mirror card stock - Boom!






Hello and welcome to my blog ,
today´s card is very easy to make but the result is just awesome...
Blue mirror card stock on white  is a very neat colour combo and catches everbody´s eyes immediately.

I took a 7" x5" standard white card, layered a blue piece of mirror card stock on top, securing it with wet glue.
It measured 6 3/4" x 4 3/4 , then cut a piece of white card stock , slightly smaller, measuring 6 1/2" x 4 1/2 ", and die cut loads of flower shapes with the botanical builder die set, using both white and mirror card stock for it.
To arrange the flowers, i used a combination of wet glue and dimensionals, adding the metal rimmed pearls to the centers of my flowers.

To finish my card off i used the Thank you sentiment from the flourishing phrases stamp set and used my 2" punch to punch the sentiment out. I then die cut a 2 3/8" circle in blue to layer my sentiment, using dimensionals,too.

My card was finished in less than 30 minutes and i love the glamorous look it has.
I hope you love my card too and if you want to give it a go, too, below is the list of stash you will need to make it!
Thanks for dropping by and see you!
JoJo xx



Product List