Wednesday 29 March 2017

Crazy textures mix !







Good afternoon my friends,

as you might have noticed, i love  being experimental with the stash i got.. and this time i got hold of the hexagonal embossing folder together with the hexagonal die, which currently is on the sale rack, so i got it and embossed a grey piece of card stock with it.
It actually gives the background a beautiful texture, and it reminded me of  my down duvet!
It kind of looks like a freshly made bed with a nice , warm down duvet on it.
I know some f you might find my association strange, but never mind!

So once i had my background, i decided to make this a birthday card, bringing mirror card stock together with die cuts i love... my beloved botanical builder flower needed to be on it as well as my very beautiful butterfly, which is not a SU die.

I just die cut my panels, flower, leafs  and my butterfly form white card stock, mirror card stock and grey card stock and arranged them to my card front.

I finished it off with my rhinestone embellishments and i just love, love, love how it
 all came together !

The measurements of my card base are 6 3/4" x 5" and my grey front panel measures 6 1/4 x 4 3/8".
I stamped my sentiment in smoky slate and used dimensionals to put it together.

Please find the product list below for reference.

Let me know how you find my unusual mix of  of textures and materials in the comments, thanks for looking and have a good afternoon!

JoJo xx



Product List