Tuesday 28 March 2017

Interactive Card: Hot Air Balloon goes round and round!






Good afternoon friends,

here is just a short teaser video for you of my newest make.. i hope you love it and if you would like a tutorial for this type of card, just drop me a comment!

Its featuring our Lift me Up stamp and die set and the mint macaroon card stock, and i also used my free Sale-A-Bration DSP carried away and the glimmer paper,both in colour coordinating green tones.
If you have´t got your free items yet, better hurry now as Sale-A-Bration ends on 31.3.2017!
It´s not too late yet!

I find this card very cute and hope you do so, too!

I will be putting on pictures of my card shortly plus measurements and the shopping list.
Thanks for dropping by and have a nice evening

JoJo xx

Measurements:
Card base measures 4 1/2 " x 5 1/2"
front panel measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/4"

Sentiment panel  is layered card stock, DSP and white printer paper, made from sraps.


Product List