Monday 13 March 2017

Sale-A-Bration Glimmer pink meets rich razzleberry

water



Good evening dear friends,

this card is a very quick make and easy too! It features the Sale- A-Bration free glimmer paper sweet sugarplum which i got for free in my last order, and goes perfectly with the rich razzleberry card stock!
I stamped my sentiment and my flourish with versamark, then heat embossed both with clear heat embossing powder to give the card that glamorous look.
I then left it with that, not adding any more embellishments, ribbon or other stuff because i felt the card would be overloaded with sparkly stuff then.

It´s just a standard 7" x 5" white card  i made , laxering my glimmer paper and my card stock over it, shrinking 1/4" in size each time.

The sentiment is from the  watercolour words stamp set and i love the beautiful size of each stamp!


I hope you are enjoying my blog and thanks for dropping by

JoJo xx
Product List