Saturday 4 March 2017

A purple Card




Good evening everybody

today´s make was a card for a change.. you cannot all believe how desperately i am waiting for my next stampin up order to arrive so i can finally try out all my new stamps and papers and dies!
I just recently signed up with stampin up again and don`t have too much stash from them so i have to keep using my same dies and stamps most of the time.. 
Still, this card is another stunning way to use the botanical builder die set and i hope you like it just as much as i do!
I took a standard 5" x 7" white card and layered a piece of purple card stock to the left side of my card front. Before gluing it down i stamped it with my all favourite background stamp " en francais"  which sadly is retired.

I then  stamped and die cut quite a lot of purple and white flowers from the botanical builder die bundle and added them to my card front , using wet glue to put them in their place.
I stamped the sentiment from the water colour stamp set and die cut it from a circle die, then added it to my card using dimensionals.
To finish it off i added cute little half pearls to the flowers´centers.

Please find below a list of the products i used.
I hope you enjoy following me here on my blog and thanks for dropping by again!

JoJo xx

Product List