Wednesday 18 May 2016

Wobbly Winter Wishes


Good afternoon my friends


i know, i know... we are in spring and heading to summer.. and i know it´s a bit out of season to make winter wishes cards with snow flakes and so on.. 

but i couldn´t resist temptation..  the snow flake die is awesome and i came across the template for a wobbly card in a craft magazine and this is my make of the day!

I die cut a circle of 15 cm size, folded it in half and used it as my wobbly card base. 
I then die cut 4 smaller circles in blue shades and arranged the bigger ones off centered, whilst i used the two smaller ones to act as a base and background for my large die cut snow flake.

i added faux stitching around some of my circles and the card base, using a white gel pen, and cut acetate strips of different lengths to hold the punched out snow flakes, too.

Before putting it all together i stamped my sentiment and a few stray flakes on the light blue circle, then adhered all the circles to my card, using foam pads for the 2 smallest ones to add dimension.

Now that was not too much work and its a very unusual shape and i used the snow flakes on acetate to balance my card to stand up straight .
If you poke it it will start rocking from one side to the other, and the snow flakes on acetate strips will gently  move as well.

Quite a lovely card i think and i hope you love it as much as i do!
Happy ctrafting and until next time!

JoJo xx