Wednesday 18 May 2016

Water Colour Neon Cards





Good morning everybody

i was using my watercolours the other day and tried out clear block stamping with them, and created these two panels and forgot about them.. 
this morning however, i found them again and decided to turn them into quick makes, and so i created these two.
On the green card i just cut off a thin strip with my paper trimmer, flipped it around and glued it back to the panel.. then stamped my sentiment and the notes as well as the lady and mounted my panel to white card stock , adding depth to it by using foam pads.
This was then attached to a green card blank.

For the yellow card i cut the panel in two different wide strips and added them to a white piece of card stock with half an inch distance between them. I used foam pads again to add some dimension to it.
I then punched  out a flower from yellow card stock, stamped my sentiment on it and added that to the panel,too, using a foam pad again.

I attached the panels to a yellow card blank and that was my second card done!

I hope you like the bright colour that almost look like Neon, which is typical for the Mijello water colour range that i used.

I am now off to Hexham to buy some bird food and other stuff, so see you back later in the afternoon with some more inspiration!

JoJo xx