Thursday 19 May 2016

Shaker Card and handmade flowers





Good evening dear friends

today i didn´t have much time to craft so i only managed to make one card today..

I will be going abroad shortly for 2 and a half weeks and there is so much to do.. my car went to the general inspection today to be on the safe side for my trip to the continent..

So whilst i was hanging around at Tesco´s i browsed the card magazines and came across one that had a lovely set of stamps and an embossing folder as a freebie with it , so i took  it straight away to the till...
and this is what i made of it.. the front panel has been blended with distress inks and i cut a circular aperture to it, using acetate to create the window needed for the shaker function..
i used sequins  to fill my shaker and attached it with foam pads to the pink panel that was cut from pearlised card stock.

I finished my card off with adding ribbon across the horizontal line and dropping a few stray sequins as well as my handmade flowers from the flower tutorial i posted last month onto my card front.

The little bow from pink organza was the last bit i added and then i was happy with my card, and i hope you like it as well.
Have a nice evening and thanks for dropping by

JoJo xx