Tuesday 17 May 2016

Divine Distress Inks!






Good evening my fellow crafty friends!
Now this is what i call indulging in colour!
 I got my Tim Holtz distress inks out and blended pink, orange and yellow on water colour paper to form the background.
A heat tool comes in handy to speed up the drying process... once dried, i stamped my motifs with pink and orange distress ink onto my panels and let them dry again.
After that i got dark brown distress ink out and clear heat embossing powder and stamped my sentiments and flowers in brown, heat embossing them with clear embossing powder.

I then layered my panel onto white card stock , slightly bigger than my panels and that onto a dark brown card blank.
What was left to do was distress my card blanks with dark brown, too and tie the bows and attach them together with colour co-ordinating feathers to my cards as seen.
I just love the vibrancy of distress inks and they look so pretty on the brown card stock, don`t they?
Why don´t you give it a try yourself? But beware! You will get inked up too! 

I personally think that is part of the fun, isn´t it?

Have a nice evening and thanks for visiting my blog!

JoJo xx