Friday 20 May 2016

Rocking Card Flower Power Free Video Tutorial



Good afternoon dear fellow crafters,

i was busy with doing the turtorial for this card and had to start twice due to some unforeseen interruptions during filming, so it took me a while to finally finish it off and get it on my channel.

Now what you can see here is the summer version of the rocking card i did two days ago in blue, with the snowflake design and i think it looks as pretty as the wintry version or maybe even better!  

I even did a little video sequence where you can see how it gently rocks from side to side, its really cute!

 

I hope you will find my tutorial useful and enjoy crafting your own versions of rocking cards!

Here is the video tutorial for you:


Now have fun watching it and see you again shortly!

JoJo xx