Saturday 14 May 2016

Triple Stamped Card Flourishes and Butterfly



Good afternoon dear friends

now i just couldn´t resist temptation and tried out my new flourish stamp which i bought yesterday at Houghton Hall Garden Center in Carlisle, too!

I think it looks fantastic as  the flourishes are rich in texture and so beautiful!
I chose light yellow card stock , layered on white cardstock with foam pads to add some depth to the card.
I die cut my brand new butterfly die from the same yellow card stock and added 4 half pearls to add some accents to it.
I also tied a pretty little bow from organza ribbon and attached it with hot glue to the sentiment to finish it off.
This card was done in less than 15 minutes and i just love the effect the layering has!
I inserted printed vellum with golden hearts to the inside of the card to give it  a sophisticated and elegant look even when open.

The outcome is a beautifully stamped and elegant card  that impresses both by its size as well as by its design and is truly unique.

I hope you love my latest make and have been inspired by my work.
Thanks for dropping by and see you later

JoJo xx