Monday 16 May 2016

Cute Card with Aperture and loads of stamped flowers



Good evening my friends,

i just finished this card off and wanted to show you what you can do with just a very basic stash!

I took a card blank in a soft apricot colour and die cut an aperture to it, using an unusual shape and also placing it off centered.
I used two of the same die cut in different sizes to die cut a frame with it from dark purple card stock.

I then got 5 different flower stamps out and 5 different inks, all going together nicely from the purple/pink/magenta spectrum, a few of them being metallic ones, and stamped randomly the flowers all over my card front until i was happy with the coverage.

I closed the card and stamped my sentiment centrally into the aperture, framing it with a few randlomly placed flower stamps as well.

After that i glued the die cut dark purple frame to my card front, 
To finish my card off, i added a cute lilac bow to the bottom of my aperture and a paper flower as well as a few purple Rhine stones .

And there it is, a quick and easy make that anyone who will receive it appreciate.

I hope you get some inspiration from my work and happy crafting!
See you soon and thanks for dropping by

JoJo xx