Sunday 15 May 2016

Card Set in a Slide on Lid Gift Box



Good afternoon dear friends

I was browsing Youtube when i came across a video from Crafty Caroline, who featured this box in her tutorial and i loved it so i decided to give it a go, and here is my version of it!

It has got a slide on lid with a very flush fitting , and it easily holds 10 -12 7"x5" cards.
I decided to go for the bright blue card stock as i had matching ribbon to go with it and i just stamped  my white piece of cardstock with a graduated blue toned ink pad and stamped dragonflies all over it.
I also used the same dragonfly stamp for the embellishment of the belly band as well as the inside box, i glued one to each side of the inner box.then made 10 cards from leftover card stock scraps from former projects and think the set makes a great gift !

The video tutorial for Crafty Caroline´s slide on lid box can be found on Youtube.

I hope you love this little project as much as i do and if you fancy to do one yourself, why not watch the video tutorial and get crafty!

Wishing you all a very happy crafting sesssion and until next time

JoJo xx