Thursday 26 April 2018

Beautiful Sympathy Card 7" x 7"













Good evening everybody,

today i was working on this card, which features the brand new stained glass vellum DSP. I coloured it in with the stampin blends and gave depth and added texture to the print by shading each  individual  diamond shape.
I designed my rose by die cutting the shape from black card stock, then glued my die cut rose on white card stock and coloured the rose in with the blends. After that , i  fussy cut the rose and layered it on my vellum with dimensionals.
I stamped my sentiment from a brand new stamp set that will become available by 1st of May as well as the vellum DSP, and die cut it with the stitched shapes framelits ovals.

I layered my sentiment on a second die cut oval in lemon lime twist, then layered my vellum DSP  with the rose and a organza ribbon to a white piece of card stock, that was 6 1/2"  x 6 1/2" wide.
I created a card base in lemon lime twist  in 7" x 7" and that was my card already done!

It is a more unusual colour choice for a sympathy card but i still think it is appropriate for the occasion. The stained glass windows like background gives the card a religious touch and a deep red rose surely is a decent choice for the occasion, too.

I quite like how this card has come out and i am very keen on the vellum DSP in the new catalogue, because it has the most amazing designs on it and i love colouring in so i  will surely buy more of it and make more of this type of cards from it.

I am getting excited anyway about the new catalogue launch, because it is full with the most amazing papers and new colours and i cannot wait to start working with all this wonderful stuff!

You will be able to browse the new products in my stampin up store very soon, just a few more nights and the new products go live!

Thanks for dropping by tonight  and have a great week!
Bye for now

JoJo xx