Monday 12 February 2018

Male birthday card






Hello again!

Today, i want to show you this 5" x  7" birthday card, which is for a  male.
I stamped my white card stock all over with flowers using Versamark, then heat embossed the stamping with clear embossing powder.
Next, i sprinkled blue and green Brusho over the piece of card stock, then spritzed it with water to activate the Brusho.
I sped up the drying process with my heat tool, so i could then die cut the panel with three different sized stitched square shapes.
I started with the larges square on the left side, and after the cut i carefully removed the die, and left the cut pieces together. I then layered the medium sized square slightly to the right, cutting inside and outside the first square. I repeated the same process with the smallest die, too.
As a result, i had my one large panel cut in several individual pieces, which i layered back in place using foam pads.
The first and second die cut square is layered on the same height, but the third panel i used a double layer of foam pads to add more dimension to my card.
You can see it very well in the last picture, where i took a perspective from above to show the layers,

Lastlym i die cut the happy birthday sentiment and adhered that to my card front, and that was my birthday card done!

I hope you like my little make here and maybe you want to give this technique a try too?
Let me know what you think in the comments and please don`t forget to subscribe to my blog and/or my Facebook group!
Thanks for dropping by and bye for now

JoJo xx



Product List