Thursday 1 February 2018

Colour explosion by Brusho!














Hello everybody,

today, i want to show you this pretty card i made yesterday, using the Brusho colour powders again!
I love how it has turned out and all i used was the green and yellow powder!

My card base is 7" x 5" in garden green and i layered a strip in lemon lime twist across the card front, with a piece of the classic weave ribbon in crumb cake wrapped around it.
I then cut a piece of the retired DSP ( you can easily achieve the same effect by stamping your flowers with Versamark on white paper , then heat emboss in clear ) and sprinkled the green and yellow Brusho on it.
I then used my water spritzer to spritz water gently over the middle of the paper, only activating  the colours across the paper.
I let it dry and then layered it to my card front with double sided tape, and stamped my sentiment and used the stitched shapes framelits to die cut my two ovals, layering to the card front on top of a piece of the same ribbon again with dimensionals.

This card was so much fun to make and i just love how it has come out!

We are currently having the SaleABration promotion at stampin up! and that means now it is the best time to sign up as a demonstrator, as we are giving away 2 stamp sets fro free on top of your starter kit which already has a value of over  £ 130, but you only will need to pay  £99!

Please consider joining my team now, as you will benefit the most during SaleAbration to sign up as a new demonstrator, and with the great freebies for qualifying orders it is super easy to start selling and earn some cash with our great products.

You can find out more about SaleABration and about how to join the fun here:


So i hope you are all having a good time indulging in the new Brusho colour powders and love creating wonderful cards and other paper crafts!
Thanks for drpping by today, please do not forget to subscribe to my blog and to visit my Youtube channel as well as my Etsy Store if you are looking for great paper craft tutorials and Stampin up Store, where you can find all the products i use!

Bye for now

JoJo xx

Product List