Saturday 9 September 2017

The Hexagon Tower Box Tutorial is now available!











Hello my friends,

i have been working on the tutorial for this box and i am happy to let you all know that it is now available at my Etsy store  as a downloadable pdf file.

This box is easy to make and suitable for beginners as well, and it´s all made from the wonderful new Christmas range at stampin up!

There´s a short video about it here:



You are also welcome to join my Facebook group for more ideas here:

Crafty JoJo´s official group

The tutorial has a link to all the supplies needed for this project for those who dont know stampin up yet, and it also holds the link to the short introductional video i created for this box.

I really really love the new year of cheer dsp and i am sure i will create many more projects from it.

I hope you will love making your own hexagon tower boxes for Christmas and thanks for your purchase in advance.
Your ongoing support keeps me going!
You can purchase the tutorial here:

The Hexagon Tower Box Tutorial

Thanks for dropping by and have nice weekend @all

JoJo xx
Product List