Wednesday 9 August 2017

The Treasure Chest Tutorial is out!












Good evening everybody,

i know it took some time until the tutorial  finally becomes available, but today is the day!
 I created this treasure chest during the process of writing the tutorial, and i love the vintage look!
The tutorial is  now available at my Etsy Shop for purchase, and it will be £ 5.50 only.

The tutorial is written in English and uses imperial measurements.
Inside the tutorial you will find links to the dealers who sell the metal embellishments i used in this project, as well as detailed photographs and step by steps that are easy to follow and will guarantee 100% success!
If you wish to buy a copy of the tutorial in German, French or Dutch and in centimeters, i would need to specifically create that tutorial for you. In this case a fee of £ 15 applies.
Please send me an Email if you wish to purchase your bespoke tutorial.


I hope you love this project as much as i do and let me know how you get on with the tutorial. I would love to see your makes in my Facebook group! You can join here if you haven´t done so yet!

Please enjoy the little video here:


 Thanks for dropping by and thanks for purchasing my tutorial.
Bye for now

JoJo xx