Sunday 13 August 2017

A mixed media/texures birthday card












Good afternoon dear friends,
 i created this card using our brand new modeling paste which i used on a piece of night of navy card stock. Once it was dry, i rubbed light blue and bronze chameleon pigments from Sam Biddle, be creative on it, giving the texture a very interesting colour changing effect which is love.
I bet it also looks great with gilding wax!

I embossed a panel of chocolate chip card stock with one of the new embossing folders stamp up sells, and layered my panels on a night of navy card base 5" x 6 1/4".
What was left to do was stamp my sentiment from the label me pretty stamp set in chocolate chip on whsper white card stock and pnch it out with the pretty label punch.
I also die cut 2 of the leafs from the  chocolate chip card stock and layered them onto my panels.
To finish this card off i used loads of the half pearls embellishments which i placed on the paisley shaped bits that were created with the modeling paste.

This card was quick and easy to make and i will play around with the modeling paste for a while now because its so much fun to get creative!
I have loads of stencls i would love to use with it !

I finished my project off by making a matching envelope from vellum which can be seen in the video here


I hope my card will inspire you to also get creative with the modeling paste, its super fun and easy to make!
Thanks for dropping by today and have a nice Sunday

JoJo xx


Product List