Monday 31 July 2017

The Cookbookidoo Tutorial is out now!





Good afternoon friends,

i am delighted to let you all know that the tutorial for this project finally has been published now!

It is a 16 page long PDF tutorial that has detailed pictures and instructions on how to assemble this organizer and is now available to purchase at my Etsy store!

This it the direct  link to the tutorial :



The instructions are in English language and imperial measurements, and easy to follow thus suitable for beginners as well as advanced crafters.

The products used in this tutorial are all available in my web shop with the exemption of the metal embellishments and the parcel wrapping paper.

Please refer to the shopping sources as mentioned in the tutorial, thank you.

I hope you like my project and wish you a happy crafting session, let me know how you got on!
Thanks for your custom and for dropping by

JoJo xx


Product List