Sunday 4 June 2017

Treasure Box for my Foamiran handmade Flowers





 


Good evening dear friends,

some of you might know that i love making foamiran flowers for many of my projects, and so i created this beautiful treasure box to store my flowers in it.

There is a PDF Tutorial for this box available at my Etsy store,
you can find it here:

I really love making my own bespoke flowers for my cards and projects, and  i use some of the stampin up! flower punches as well as die sets for it.
In the shopping list below i have listed all the punches and die sets that are ideal to create foamiran flowers with.
Have fun making your own treasure box and maybe you would like to learn how to make foamiran flowers in a live crafting session with me?
If you are interested, please drop me a comment and where you are from as we have different time zones worldwide.. so to schedule one i would need to know where the majority of interest comes from!

Have a good night and thanks for reading all this.
Bye for now

JoJo xx
Product List
Big Shot
£99.00
Oh So Succulent Photopolymer Bundle
Oh So Succulent Photopolymer Bundle
£44.00
Pansy Punch
£14.50
Daisy Punch
£16.00
Fancy Flower Punch
Fancy Flower Punch
£15.50
Fun Flower Punch
Fun Flower Punch
£16.00
Flower Medallion Punch
Flower Medallion Punch
£16.00