Monday 26 June 2017

The magical Slide Thingy!




The video Tutorial is out now on my Youtube channel, and you can purchase
 the PDF file in my Etsy store here:
The Magical Slide Thingy




Watch my little teaser video to see how it works!






 





Hey friends,

i decided to make another of my beloved slider cards and this is my make of the day!
It features 2 large side panels that slide out when pulled, plus, when the front flap is lifted it reveals a large space for a personal message.
The Belly band allows to slide out the sides even when its still sitting on the card, which makes it even more mysterious!

I am really chuffed with the outcome of my carfting session today and hope you love it as much as i do!
Needless to say i used my favourite DSP again... i just love love love the floral print and even fussy cut a rose from it  and used it as an embellishment.

Let me know what you think of this cute little make and drop me a comment if you fancy a tutorial on this one.
Thanks for dropping by and have a good evening @all!

JoJo xx
Product List