Wednesday 14 June 2017

Quick Cards with my Eastern Palace DSP leftovers!










Good evening folks,

tonight, i want to show you Part 1 of my reign of quick and easy yet very pretty cards i created from my leftovers of the Eastern Palace DSP!

The Cards are 5" x 7" and the card base is whisper white, and i combined fresh fig and tranquil tide ink pads as well as card stock for the decorations.

I die cut some medallions from the corresponding die set and stamped the sentiments from the Eastern Beauty stamp set, using also circle punches and a label punch for more 3 D embellishments.

I hope the first three cards of my set i am showing you tonight will inspire you to also go through your stash and put your leftovers and scraps to some good use.
I always like to have a few cards ready made at home because it ever so often happens that i need one unexpectedly.. and then  i´m glad to have some !

Thanks for dropping by tonight and i will show you the second part of the lot tomorrow.
Have a good night and bye for now

JoJo xx