Friday 2 June 2017

Fluffy Wedding Card with Spacey Antennas for the Best (Wedding) Reception!









Good afternoon people, 

i made this wedding card and i got carried away a bit with my extravaganza...
my card ended up with antennas, loads of bling bling dangling off he  crown and of course to take it over the top i added fluffy feathers in a matching colour, too!

Now the outcome is a very unique and funny looking card but i still believe my card to be extra- cute because of all this!
Apparently, the beautiful DSP from SU helps with the look but the unusual card style makes this wedding card a fabulous table decoration,too.

Still, it can be folded flat when needed!

It´s a so called teepee card and was made from 3  square pieces of card stock measuring 4".
I used pearls and tooth picks to create the feet and crown. Thin craft wire was used for the antennas and i die cut the oval panels for my sentiment from the stitched shapes framelits die set.
The product list is at the end of this post.

For those of you who have been hesitating to join as a demonstrator, let me tell you this is the best time to join my team now, because the new catalogue has just been launched and is full with the most beautiful stamp sets and designer papers, just have a look at the online catalogue here:

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/craftyjojo/catalogs

Now let me know what you think of this make and i hope you like it.
Thanks for dropping by today and have a nice weekend !

JoJo xx

Product List