Sunday 7 May 2017

Medallion Card with Eastern Palace Suite






Good evening,

i was working today all day but i decided to make one card at least so this is what i came up with.. i don´t know why it turned out to look a bit like a Christmas card.. probably the colour scheme suggests it..
I love the new Eastern Palace Suite and currently am playing a lot with my other stamp sets, embossing folders  and colours and make the wildest combinations!
The flower i made from foamiran today, but i used the flower medallion punch to cut my foamiran with it, and i used 5 layers and his is what the flowers look like from that punch!
Hardly recognizable, aren´t they?

I embossed a 4 " x 6 "panel in real red with the hexagon embossing folder and matted that on a card slightly bigger in very vanilla extra thick card stock.
The very vanilla extra thick card stock is new and  available in the Eastern Palace Premium bundle.
If you are interested to learn more about the bundle, you can browse all relevant information here:


The medallion was die cut from the brand new die set that comes with the bundle and matted on real red. I stamped the sentiment from the Eastern Beauty stamp set in  tranquil tide and used very vanilla ribbon as well as a golden tassel to tie the punched out label to the embossed red panel, then layered my medallion with dimensionals to it.

This card looks very pretty and i love the flower in the center of my medallon.
A quick and easy make and i love the hexagon embossing folder , it´s one of my favourites! 

I  hope you got some inspirtion from this and get busy with crafting!
Thanks for dropping by and have a nice evening

JoJo xx 


Product List