Sunday 14 May 2017

Male themed Easel Card with a drawer for a hidden Gft!






Good afternoon friends!

I decided to focus on a theme this week, we all struggle sometimes with: male themed cards!
Stampin up has a beautiful choice of Designer papers, and this one here is fab for male themed cards, what do you think?
The colours are not too bright and no fancy flowers or other stuff that would put a male recipient of one of those cards off..

So i made this  Easel Card with a drawer and a matching gift box, and the PDF tutorial is available at my Etsy store to download immediately after payment.
You will not need to purchase the tutorial in my Etsy store if you place an order in my stampin up! web shop for at least £ 20.
The product list below takes you to my web shop, feel free to browse!
For  those of you who cannot/ don`t want to purchase anything from my stampin up web shop, the tutorial is available on Etsy to buy for £ 1.50!

There is also a little Promotional video on my Youtube channel for this card set, you can watch it here:


Thanks for dropping by today and have a fab crafty weekend!
Bye for now

JoJo xx
Product List