Monday 15 May 2017

Another Male themed Card




Good morning everybody

as you all know, i have decided to do some male card work this week , so here is another suggestion for a male themed card using the urban underground designer specialty series  paper.

I so love the embossing folder as it creates a very versatile background that goes incredibly well with a male themed card i think!

I also grabbed my Moroccan nights Washi tape to add some extra eye catching detail and i must say , i am quite chuffed with my result here.

For the background of my card, i cut two same sized pieces of DSP, layered them together and cut trough them diagonally, then put them together like seen, using the top half from one designer paper and the bottom one from the other designer paper.

I ran my Washi tape across the middle line  and adhered that panel to my card front.
Then i embossed the panel in very vanilla and ran the Washi tape across it diagonally as well, but this time switching positions s seen.
I then adhered that to my card front with dimensionals.
Last thing to do was punch out a circle from DSP using the largest circle punch and a label, using the label punch. I then stamped my sentiment from the Eastern Beauty stamp set and adhered it all with dimensionals to my card.

I hope i can give you some inspiration with my creations and wish you a nice week.
Take care and bye for now

JoJo xx



Product List