Thursday 25 May 2017

Fabulous Eastern Palace Origami Gift Box!









Hello and good afternoon everybody!

I am finally back from my trip abroad and this is my first make i want to show you!
I attended two team meetings from my stampin up! uplines and came back with a load of new ideas for you, and his is one of them!
My team mate Ilona from Germany swapped this box with me and it is a Japanese Origami fold that she taught me to make.
She surely also isn´t the inventor of this folding technique but she was the one who taught me, so i give her credits for that!

The box works out best if you choose a DSP that has 2 strongly contrasting sides and any size of your paper will do as long a its a square.
I have also made a video tutorial about how to fold the box and it is still uploading to Youtube, but it will be posted here once it´s done!

And here it is:

Below, you can find the shopping list for all the products used in this project. Feel free to browse my shop and get inspired, these boxes look also great in any other DSP we have got to offer .

Thanks for dropping by and have a good time!
JoJo xx

Product List